Experience the full charming hump-backed bridges, typical Dutch winter delights and activities with the family. The Dylan Hotel is a perfect starting point for a visit to Amsterdam with your kids.
After spending the first night in one of The Dylan’s comfortable and stylish rooms, a relaxing rain shower awaits. A slipper and bathrobe set is available for every person in the room, including the little ones. Start the day with some delicious pancakes at Bar Brasserie OCCO, and the family is all ready to go and explore the mesmerizing and fun city of Amsterdam.
At the Dylan kids are VIPs, or rather VIKs: Very Important Kids. The concierge team reveals them his secrets on the city’s top attractions – from interactive science museum Nemo (tickets included in the VIK package) and Madame Tussaud to the Anne Frank house. Other must visits – pleasure guaranteed – are the Artis Zoo and the A’dam Lookout. The latter gives an incredible city view from the 20th floor. Also, from up here kids get to learn more about Amsterdam in a playful manner. And don’t forget to visit Amsterdam’s National Mall – Museum Square – for a slight on the ice rank. In the winter months, the square is an absolute fairytale.
When you just want to enjoy some precious family time at the hotel, relax over a leisurely yet delicious dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO and unwind in your spacious room with a fun turndown for the VIKs. An in-room Wii, Teddy-bears, color sets, and milk & cookies are just a grasp of what it will be like.
The Dylan’s exclusive VIK Family Package ensures your family makes the most out of the Amsterdam visit.
– Very Important Kids (VIK) check – in
– Two Interconnecting Double rooms for one overnight
– Dylan Teddy-bears
– Color set and Dylan Booklet for the children
– Milk, Cookie & Popcorn Turndown for the children
– Dylan Buffet Breakfast Incl. Pancakes for the children
– Tickets to NEMO Science Museum
– 3-course Dinner in Brasserie OCCO including VIK Dessert Plate for the children
– In-room Wii
– VIK check – out, our Very Important Kids can leave a message and photo in the Dylan Friends book
€895,- for two adults & two children up to 10 years.